Live Better with Crypton Home
What good is a beautiful living room if you’re too worried about spills and stains to really enjoy your space? From markers to wine spills, Crypton Home Fabric’s proven performance technology gives your home both style and functionality. Soft, durable, and resistant to both stains and odors, Crypton Home Fabric is available in a wide array of textures and vibrant colors. And Crypton’s breakthrough performance technology is built into every fiber, so it won’t ever wear away. Spills and stains are easy to clean, and odors don’t cling. Backed by Crypton’s 20+ years of expertise in performance textiles, products made with Crypton Home upholstery fabric stay beautiful, last longer, and give you the freedom to enjoy life. Spend time making memories, not cleaning up after them.
- Built-in stain repellency and soil release make cleaning easy
- Built-in odor resistance keeps fabrics fresh
- Enhanced abrasion resistance
- Proud to be processed in the U.S.A.
- GREENGUARD Gold Certified
Find Crypton Home Retailers Near You
What You Need to Know About Crypton Home
- No PFOS, PFOA or PFCs – uses the latest EPA reviewed advancements in FluoroTechnology (stain resistance)
- Contains C-6 fluorocarbon chemistry
- Utilizes the same oleophobic (oil repellent) technology used in smart phones and tablets
- Easy care, requires no harsh cleaners
- Engineered durability
- GREENGUARD Gold certification – healthier indoor air quality
- Scientific Certification Systems sustainability validation of materials and processes (NSF 336)
- EPA-registered silver ion for odor resistance
- Research and patented formulations are developed, manufactured and tested under one roof ensuring quality and accountability
Crypton Technology is Proud to be Greenguard Gold Certified
Greenguard Gold Certification means that Crypton technology is low emitting and meets the rigorous chemical emissions standards of UL, a global independent safety science company. The products are screened for more than 10,000 chemicals and volatile organic compounds (VOC) that are commonly known to pollute indoor air.
- Closed-loop industrial processes that cycle waste back into production
- 100 percent of fabric scraps recycled into shoddy
- Free of potentially harmful levels of VOCs, PFOS, PFOA, formaldehyde, heavy metals, phenols, phthalates, and skin sensitizers
- No halogenated flame retardants (FRs), no PBDEs
To learn more about Greenguard Certification, visit the consumer section of their website.