Protecting our things from life’s messes should never come at the expense of the planet. At Crypton, we take sustainability seriously, which is reflected in our eco statement and why our fabrics are eco-friendly.
Crypton Fabric meets the following criteria:
- Crypton technology is third-party GREENGUARD Gold Certified, helping to create healthier, more sustainable indoor environments.
- Crypton uses Silver Ion technology; it does not utilize leaching antimicrobials.
- Crypton is free of potentially harmful levels of PFOS, PFOA, formaldehyde, heavy metals, phenols, phthalates, and odor and skin sensitizers.
- Crypton has no halogenated flame retardants (e.g., PBDE).
- Crypton is a proud member of the Sustainable Furnishings Council.
- Crypton maintains an ongoing recycling program of manufacturing remnants.
Learn more about our eco-friendly barrier fabric.