Protecting our things from life’s messes should never come at the expense of the planet. At Crypton, we take sustainability seriously, which is why our fabrics meet the following criteria:
- Crypton technology is third-party GREENGUARD Gold Certified, helping to create healthier, more sustainable indoor environments.
- Crypton uses Silver Ion technology; it does not utilize leaching antimicrobials.
- Crypton is free of potentially harmful levels of PFOS, PFOA, formaldehyde, heavy metals, phenols, phthalates, and odor and skin sensitizers.
- Crypton has no halogenated flame retardants (e.g., PBDE).
- Crypton is a proud member of the Sustainable Furnishings Council.
- Crypton maintains an ongoing recycling program of manufacturing remnants.
- Crypton holds an NSF/ANSI 336 Facility Validation from SCS Global Services. To learn more, visit the Association for Contract Textiles’ (ACT) website.