Powered by Crypton’s revolutionary technology, INCASE® fabric protection is an advanced performance finish that provides superior liquid and stain repellency, easy stain release plus odor resistance. With GREENGUARD Gold certified technology, INCASE fabrics are perfect for spaces that require just a little added cleanability – cubicle curtains, upholstery, panel fabric, top of bed… just about anywhere that a moisture barrier isn’t necessary. These benefits bundled together help to create long-lasting, easy-to clean environments extending the life of your designs.
INCASE formulations are customized for each fiber type — polyester, wool, rayon, cotton, synthetics and many more – to ensure our performance properties work consistently across all fiber types and fabric constructions. Specialized fire resistant (FR) formulations are available upon request.
Have you already specified a fabric but know the space would benefit from extra stain protection? Now you can add INCASE to your preferred textiles to get the added benefits of Crypton technology without any change to color or hand. Ask your local rep for details on how to order INCASE.
- Built-in stain repellency and soil release make cleaning easy
- Technology resists the growth of odor-causing microbes
- Lifelong protection built into every fiber
- Bleach cleanable on select fiber types (see Cleaning & Care for specific cleaning instructions)
- Flexible technology is customized for each fiber type to ensure consistant performance across all INCASE textiles
- Full field support and a full line of best-in-class upholstery cleaning products
- Passes flammability requirements for contract upholstery, can pass more stringent flammability requirements upon request (see Tech Specs for details).
- Trusted and proven – 23+ years of proven success in the science of fabric and stains
- GREENGUARD Gold Certified technology (Commercial, Educational, and Healthcare)
- Environmentally preferable chemistry
- Closed-loop industrial processes that cycle waste back into production
- 100 percent of fabric scraps recycled into shoddy
- Free of potentially harmful levels of VOCs, PFOS, PFOA, formaldehyde, heavy metals, phenols, phthalates, and skin sensitizers
- No halogenated flame retardants (FRs), no PBDEs
- Contributes to the LEED-CI credit for Low-Emitting Materials
- Renewable energy and carbon offset credits
INCASE | Douglass Industries
Safari incorporates the beautiful contrasts of Africa with inspiration drawn from Nairobi to the natural expanses.
INCASE | Arc-Com
Foundation transforms concepts from historical architecture into fabric that in turn get installed inside new architecture.
INCASE | Brentano Fabrics
Cityscape captures the urban landscape in textile form – inspired by all senses stimulated within a metro environment.
INCASE | Stacy Garcia Textiles
Composition has a timeless look that could easily have been inspired by natural phenomena such as honeycomb and more.